Mastering All the Games in Human History
search
Log In Register
%s / 2755
0
Notifications
99

Your Account

Settings Log Out

Notifications

You have no new notifications.

Language

繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
Menu

Forums > General Discussion

Wanting to get into visual novel games, where should I start?

by %s
2021-08-24 19:59:34
#1
I've seen a lot of posts about the visual novel games that Vita has, but I haven't really thought much. Now I'm really looking forward to getting into them.

I like all categories of games, from light and funny to horror. Which game should I start with?
by %s
2021-08-24 19:59:34
Like
Reply
#2
@06482687568 , sorry we don't really understand what you mean, can you give more details?
by %s
2021-08-25 04:21:39
Like
Reply

Post a Reply

You must log in to post a reply
Log In Register
In reply to #1:
Please enter a message
by %s Post Reply
Submitting...
Post reply failed. Please try again. Close